This book is designed for anyone interested in taking the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) exam. The CISA certification is one of the hottest in the market, with annual growth in excess of 28 percent, according to the Information Systems Audit and Control Association
(ISACA), the administering organization.
It is a trend worldwide for organizations to have to implement and prove the existence of strong internal controls. You may have heard of a few of these, such as the following:
- Basel II accord for risk management in banking
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) for public corporations
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards for credit card processing
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
These are just five of more than twenty high-profile regulations that demand audited proof of internal controls. Frankly, these result in a long list of opportunities for a CISA. This may be the opportunity that you have been looking for, especially if you come from a background
of finance or technology.
DOWNLOAD (Password: eboox.wordpress.com)